Monday, March 15, 2010

Me so tired

This guy is getting wore out here. Not sure if I'm sick, feeling older, or just wore out, but I feel tired. I suppose skiing everyday can wear a guy out, but it doesn't feel right. But back in the saddle today and we hit the ice early before it got soft.

This trip is a group of doctors doing seminars and dogsledding and seems to be a fun bunch. We had 7 teams out with 35 dogs and cruised around White Iron Lake this morning. I've been playing chef more and more and cooked up a delightful pancake and sausage breakfast this morning for the 14 members of our group, and I'm enjoying the experience I'm getting cooking for groups. This will be useful for my summer adventures when I'm counted on as the one to cook.

Tomorrow we head to Lake Hagman to look at pictographs from Natives, the original people of this area. Mostly hiking and skijouring tomorrow and lunch in the woods.

Not much to say and I feel too tired to write anymore. Sort of a lonely day up here today, and I'm missing my little monsters big blue, the duder, and smiley jo (nicknames I came up with while skiing today for my beautiful nieces and nephew) They have weighed heavy on my mind today.

Off to bed so I can relieve this tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment